Grace and Ivory Wedding Dresses
Grace And Ivory. Bridal Done Differently.
Grace + Ivory provides beautiful, made-to-measure wedding dresses at real-world prices. Their tagline, “wedding dresses for kick-ass women,” really resonates because kickass women deserve better bridal. Their collection of dresses is carefully curated, and every design can be customized. Every dress is made-to-order and one-of-a-kind. They are made with quality in mind using fabrics like soft tulle, Italian crepe, Japanese mid-weight silk satin, fine cotton lace, and hand-beaded, hand-sewn details.
This women-owned shop has partnered directly with their dressmaker to cut out layers of distributors and retailers and offer gorgeous dresses without the mark-up. All designs are under $2,000! They believe in doing bridal differently and create high-quality dresses in just three to four months. Every dress is carefully sewn and lovingly made for a bride, focusing on proportions and possibly saving on alteration costs. They are a social enterprise, and their mission is about women supporting women. This means a portion of every dress purchase goes to programs helping women and girls in need. Who are they currently supporting? The Plan International’s The Girls’ Fund, whos programs around the world focus on eliminating child marriage, keeping girls in school, girls’ health, and women empowerment.
Grace + Ivory’s Try-at-Home Program
Tina Wong Zysk, Grace + Ivory’s Founder, created this program so brides have another option when shopping for their wedding dresses. Their dresses are delivered right to your door, where you can try them on in your own home. You could try them on by yourself, but where’s the fun in that?! Instead, plan a Zoom or Facetime with your friends and family that you would have taken dress shopping with you, and pop some champagne to celebrate!
Here’s how they have streamlined the ordering process for you:
- If you want to chat before ordering, you can schedule a phone call with Grace + Ivory. Once you reach out, they respond within 24 hours.
- You order the sample dress directly off their website using the “Try on at home!” buttons found on each dress page.
- After you click the “Try on at home!” button, select your size range, the 3 days you would have that specific dress, and add to cart. Then continue to checkout online.
- After you’ve ordered, a bridal stylist will reach out via email to confirm your order. They will send tracking information once it ships, and be available for any questions you might have throughout the process.
- Use the prepaid shipping label included for you to mail back the samples you ordered within 3 days.
- When you’re ready, you will order your wedding dress right off their website! Bonus: The cost of your try-at-home is credited towards the purchase of your dress!
Their dress pricing is all-inclusive of dress customization and shipping costs. Once purchased, they follow-up for measurements and custom options. Then your dress will be crafted and delivered in just 3 to 4 months. Their advice: Order at least 5 to 6 months before your wedding so they can ensure your dress arrives 6 to 8 weeks before your big day. For more details about their Try-it-Home Program and FAQs, visit the Grace + Ivory website!
More Reasons to Love Grace + Ivory
1. Social Mission: G+I believes that the future of good business is giving back and social enterprise. Owner, Tina Wong Zysk, wants Grace + Ivory to be a connector of great women’s programs that are out there. And to raise awareness, educate, and help scale existing social programs that address women’s issues. A portion of every dress purchase goes to this cause.
2. Forward Thinking: This is a trusted online option for busy brides or those that want to have a more private, at-home try-on experience. G+I is currently working to create a bridal dashboard to enhance a bride’s shopping experience even more!
3. High Quality at Affordable Pricing: G+I works with the same types of dressmakers that also create dresses that you see elsewhere. By working directly with them, they cut-out mark-up and offer great pricing. It’s key to note that the cost of a try-at-home is credited towards the purchase of a dress, and is part of their pricing.
4. Customizable Collection: Their dress designs are customizable, so you can create your ideal gown from their existing collection.
5. Better Timelines: By working directly with dressmakers, their dresses are made in 3 to 4 months, and delivered 4 to 8 weeks ahead of your wedding (sometimes even father!) ensuring you have time for final alterations. They work with you to set expected dress delivery dates.
6. Made-to-Measure + Made-to-Order: G+I wanted to give a made-to-measure option at a better price point which typically saves in alteration costs. This also gives a bride a dress made especially for her.
See More of Grace + Ivory in our Magazines
Click below to see past issues of our magazine in which Grace and Ivory is featured:
Fall 2019 Issue of Wedventure Magazine
Winter 2020 Issue of Wedventure Magazine
Click here to see all of our past printed issues of Wedventure Magazine.