Oregon Wedding Videography: Mike Hiatt Media
Meet Mike Hiatt Media: MIKE + JESS!
We are excited to introduce this stellar Oregon Wedding Videography team to you. Mike’s company provides the ultimate checklist for a wedding videographer. Family owned and operated? Check. Two camera operators at every event? Yep. Breathtaking airborne video coverage? Of course. Mike is an FAA-certified drone pilot. All cameras equipped with stabilizers? Heck, yeah. Mike and his team love a natural look and stabilizers allow them to cruise the event, keeping the important stuff in frame and giving the viewer a sensation of “being there.” Will they film your wedding like your best friend would? Definitely. As Mike says, “We put heart and soul into all of our videos. Every song is hand-picked and hours are spent watching the footage. We share lots of smiles while editing because — holy cow — weddings are amazing.”
Elopements. Are. Insane. Insanely gorgeous, insanely fun and most importantly insanely intimate!
Fun Facts about this Oregon Wedding Videography Team:
Here’s a short list Mike and Jess gave us about some of the wedding details they love, what they do when they are not shooting weddings and a few ways to their hearts (cough…whiskey…cough.) Ha!
- We like to keep things simple and enjoy the time we spend with each and every one of our couples.
- Central Oregon based videographers, but we love to travel anywhere your wedding day may take us.
- Things we love: snowboarding, surfing, comedy shows, dancing, wiener dogs, whiskey and being outside.
- Our favorite part of the wedding day: the dance floor!
- Jess is obsessed with all things flowers. So she will be sure your wedding flowers are perfect for every shot.
- Shooting at sunset is a must, especially for incredible aerial shots.
Who doesn’t love a little Star Wars at their wedding? May the Fourth always be with you two: Taliesin + Eric got married at Brasada Ranch just outside of Bend, Oregon on May 4, 2019.