Visit one of the top Pacific Northwest Wedding Destinations in May 2019 by taking one of our two-day Wedding Cake Artistry Workshops! While here, you will be surrounded by and working with creatives from ALL genres in the wedding industry who will help inspire you creatively and help take your business to the next level. Seriously, this workshop is all about community and camaraderie. Our hope is that everyone walks away from the week with new information, new connections + friends and fresh inspiration to kick off the 2019 wedding season!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Instructors: Learn to make cake and dessert while designing and creating for a real styled wedding shoot with one of the top vendors in our area! (see WHO on each ticket below)
- Just Some of the Topics Covered: All the Cake Talk + Cake as Art + Cake Fillings + Wedding Desserts + Sugar Pastes and Tools + Cake Decorating Options: Marble Color Techniques + Piping Techniques + Using Fresh Fruit + Fondant Enrobing + Sugar Flowers + Mascarpone Cream + Creating Longevity in Your Business + How to Stand Out + Branding and Marketing + Client Interaction + Real Wedding Experience: Order from Planner to the Creation and Fulfillment of That Order to the Delivery + More
- Portfolio Building: 1 full styled wedding shoot that includes YOUR cake and dessert to be shot by up to 50 wedding photographers and 10 videographers
- Real Wedding Experience: You will learn real wedding situation experience from all vendors involved, in addition to cake-specific teachings
- Community and Camaraderie: Dinner each night with ALL workshop instructors and attending vendors (approximately 100 each night!) to continue the conversation and meet new instructors/vendors you didn’t take a class with
- Get Featured in Print: The opportunity to be featured in our next printed issue of Wedventure Magazine (+ our social channels + blog)! Every vendor has the same opportunity to be featured.
- Coffee + Bites provided by local vendors each morning
- Swag Bag full of amazingness from local vendors + sponsors
- Tuesday – Wednesday: May 7-8, 2019 with Pastry Chef Nickol of Foxtail Bakeshop and Kitchen: Learn to make beautiful and whimsical wedding cake art and dessert from Nickol – who has over 20 years experience from working in the culinary arts from London to New York – in Foxtail Bakeshop’s kitchen while designing and creating magic for a real styled wedding shoot with some of the top vendors in our area!
- Wednesday – Thursday: May 8-9, 2019 with Amber of Sift and Gather Bakeshop and Creative Studio: Learn to make amazing wedding cakes without using fondant, to incorporate the season’s fresh flowers + add a touch of boho hippie flair! You will be working off a mood board supplied by a wedding planner and then as a team will dream up, sketch, bake and deliver the perfect cakes while learning real wedding experience through a styled wedding shoot with some of the top vendors in our area!
The Rest of the Week:
The days before or after your chosen 2-day class are open to take BREAKOUT SESSIONS, to take another 2-day course or to meet with vendors who inspire you and/or to explore Central Oregon. To learn more about the entire week, breakout sessions and more, visit our Wedventure Workshop Week landing page.
REGISTRATION + PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Purchase the ticket below for the dates of your choosing and Check Out.
- If you prefer a payment plan, please email us right away to get that setup. Payment Plan Options: Pay in Full: $1000 / 2 Payments of $550 / 3 Payments of $380. Let us know which class you are wanting to attend, which plan you prefer and then watch for a return invoice from us, and pay your down payment.
- All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Accommodations are NOT included in the registration price for the workshop. These classes are intended for those who want to work or currently work in the wedding industry and will be heavily geared towards such. You must be 18 years of age or older to attend. More policies and rules can be found here.
Got your ticket?! We are so excited to have you! Grab an “I’m Attending” Banner to share on social media!