Visit one of the top Pacific Northwest Wedding Destinations in May 2019 by taking one of our two-day Wedding Calligraphy Workshops! While here, you will be surrounded by and working with creatives from ALL genres in the wedding industry who will help inspire you creatively and help take your business to the next level. Seriously, this workshop is all about community and camaraderie. Our hope is that everyone walks away from the week with new information, new connections + friends and fresh inspiration to kick off the 2019 wedding season!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Instructors: Learn real wedding calligraphy, signage and flatlay experience from one of our area’s top wedding artists (see WHO on each ticket below)
- Hands ON Experience: Yup, you will learn through doing and creating for two days!
- Topics Covered: Basics of Modern Calligraphy + Advanced Modern Calligraphy + Working With a Wedding Planner + Working on Real Projects for our Styled Shoot + Marketing and More + Flatlay + Wedding Signage + Cohesive Designs + Tips, Tricks and Timelines + More
- Portfolio Building: You will learn to get a job request from one of our planners and how to execute it from start to finish ensuring all of the pieces are ready for our styled shoot on Day Two. You will receive photos of your work from up to 50 different photographers and 10 videographers!
- Real Wedding Experience: You will learn real wedding situation experience from ALL vendors involve, in addition to planning and styling-specific teachings listed above.
- Community and Camaraderie: Dinner each night with ALL workshop instructors and attending vendors (approximately 100 each night!) to continue the conversation and meet new instructors/vendors you didn’t take a class with
- Get Featured in Print: The opportunity to be featured in our next printed issue of Wedventure Magazine (+ our social channels + blog)! Note: Every attendee has the same opportunity to be featured.
- Coffee + Bites provided by local vendors each morning
- Swag Bag full of amazingness from local vendors + sponsors
- Discounted Room Rates: Find our room blocks and fave accommodations here.
CORE WORKSHOPS OFFERED:
- Monday – Tuesday: Adventurous Elopement Styled Wedding Shoot: May 6-7, 2019 with Rebekah Carey of the Lettering Bee + Planner Erika of the Greatest Adventure Weddings and Elopements
- Tuesday – Wednesday: Indoor and Outdoor Styled Wedding Shoot: May 7-8, 2019 with Casey of My Fair Letters + Planner Abby of ae creative
- Wednesday – Thursday: Indoor and Outdoor Styled Wedding Shoot: May 8-9, 2019 with Holly of Sablewood Paper Co. + Planner Amber of Rock and Stone Weddings
The Rest of the Week:
The DAYS before or after your chosen 2-day class are open to take BREAKOUT SESSIONS, to take another 2-day course or to meet with vendors who inspire you and/or to explore Central Oregon. To learn more about the entire week, breakout sessions and more, visit our Wedventure Workshop Week landing page.
REGISTRATION + PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Purchase the ticket below for the dates of your choosing and Check Out.
- If you prefer a payment plan, please email us right away to get that setup. Payment Plan Options: Pay in Full: $550 / 2 Payments of $300. Let us know which class you are wanting to attend, which plan you prefer and then watch for a return invoice from us, and pay your down payment.
- Note: We will only hold your seat for 24 hours! If we do not receive your payment within 24 hours, we will give your seat to the next person waiting to take this course.
A few things before you sign up: All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Accommodations are NOT included in the registration price for the workshop. These classes are intended for those who want to work or currently work in the wedding industry and will be heavily geared towards such. You must be 18 years of age or older to attend. More policies and rules can be found here.