Visit one of the top Pacific Northwest Wedding Destinations in May 2019 by taking one of our two-day Floral Artistry for Weddings Workshops! While here, you will be surrounded by and working with creatives from ALL genres in the wedding industry who will help inspire you creatively and help take your business to the next level. Finally a workshop all about community and camaraderie. Our hope is that everyone walks away from the week with new information, new connections + friends and fresh inspiration to kick off the 2019 wedding season!
3 DIFFERENT WORKSHOPS OFFERED:
- Monday: Adventurous Elopement Styled Wedding Shoot: May 6, 2019 with Amy of Brier and Ivy Design + Floral Co.
- Tuesday – Wednesday: Indoor and Outdoor Styled Wedding Shoot: May 7-8, 2019 with Summer Robbins Floral
- Wednesday – Thursday: Indoor and Outdoor Styled Wedding Shoot: May 8-9, 2019 with Heather of Sea of Roses
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All florals, tools, and supplies needed for your 1 day or 2-day and 3-night class
- Instructors: With a focus on beautiful florals and building community, learn to arrange, create and design for a full styled wedding shoot from one of our area’s top wedding florists + the business side of flowers as well
- Hands-On Experience: Yup, you will learn through doing and creating in a team setting while supporting your community.
- Portfolio Building: You will floral a full styled wedding shoot together with your class + make your own bridal bouquet. You will each have a different model bride holding your bouquets on day 2 to create unique portfolio pieces of the full wedding shoot. You will receive photos from up to 50 different photographers and 10 videographers!
- Topics Covered: The Business Side of Flowers + Building Centerpieces, Bouquets and Large-Scale Installations + Creating the Design Concept + The Mechanics and Thought Process Behind Large-Scale Installations + Where to Find Inspiration + Sourcing Beautiful Product, Ribbons, Fabrics, Vases, Supplies and Materials + Staying True to You and Your Brand + Pricing & Packages & Proposals + Garlands + Sourcing Seasonal Blooms + Business Strategy + How to Grow Your Business + Landing Your Ideal Clients + How to Get Published + More
- Real Wedding Experience: You will learn real wedding situation experience from ALL vendors involved, in addition to floral-specific teachings listed above.
- Dinner Every Night: Experience community camaraderie with ALL workshop instructors and attending vendors (approximately 100 each night!) to continue the conversation and meet new instructors/vendors you didn’t take a class with
- Featured in Print: We will be featuring the entire week in one dedicated issue of Wedventure Magazine (+ our social channels + blog) Note: Every attendee has the same opportunity to be featured.
- Coffee + Bites provided by local vendors each morning
- Swag Bag full of amazingness from local vendors + sponsors + each attendee will receive their own set of tools to take home.
- Discounted Room Rates: Find our room blocks and fave accommodations here.
The Rest of Your Week:
The DAYS before or after your chosen 2-day class are open to take BREAKOUT SESSIONS, to take another 2-day course or to meet with vendors who inspire you and/or to explore Central Oregon. To learn more about the entire week, breakout sessions and more, visit our Wedventure Workshop Week landing page.
REGISTRATION + PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Purchase the ticket below for the dates of your choosing and Check Out.
- If you prefer a payment plan, please email us right away to get that setup. Payment Plan Options: Pay in Full: $1400 / 2 Payments of $725 / 3 Payments of $500. Let us know which class you are wanting to attend, which plan you prefer and then watch for a return invoice from us, and pay your down payment.
- All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Accommodations are NOT included in the registration price for the workshop. These classes are intended for those who want to work or currently work in the wedding industry and will be heavily geared towards such. You must be 18 years of age or older to attend. More policies and rules can be found here.
Got your ticket?! We are so excited to have you! Grab an “I’m Attending” Banner to share on social media!