Visit one of the top Pacific Northwest Wedding Destinations in May 2019 by taking one of our two-day Wedding Photography Workshops! While here, you will be surrounded by and working with creatives from ALL genres in the wedding industry who will help inspire you creatively and help take your business to the next level. Seriously, this workshop is all about community and camaraderie. Our hope is that everyone walks away from the week with new information, new connections + friends and fresh inspiration to kick off the 2019 wedding season!
What is Included:
- Instructors: Learn from 4-5 amazing wedding photography instructors + have dinner with others!
- Portfolio Building: 2-3 live shoots on day one + 1 full styled wedding shoot with up to 10 models on day two
- Real Wedding Experience: You will learn real wedding situation experience from all vendors involved, in addition to photography-specific topics
- Community & Camaraderie: Dinner is included each night with ALL workshop instructors and attending vendors to continue the conversation and meet new instructors/vendors you didn’t take a class with
- Get Featured in Print: The opportunity to be featured in our next printed issue of Wedventure Magazine (+ our social channels + blog)! Every vendor has the same opportunity to be featured.
- Coffee + Bites provided by local vendors each morning
- Swag Bag full of amazingness from local vendors + sponsors
- Discounted Room Rates: Find our room blocks and fave accommodations here.
Choose Your Class:
- Monday, May 6 – Tuesday, May 7, 2019, with instructors: Peyton Byford, Kylie Morgan, Victoria Carlson, and Blake Hogge
- Tuesday, May 7 – Wednesday, May 8, 2019, with instructors: Henry Tieu, Monique Serra, Andie Avery, Anna Caitlin, and Morgan Olson (In Frames Photography)
- Wednesday, May 8 – Thursday, May 9, 2019, with instructors: Ashley + Trevor Zibetti, Benjamin Edwards, Grace Hurtienne, Blake Hogge, Nicole Briann
Meet Your Instructors
Find out what our instructors are teaching each day here.
- The morning of DAY ONE, you start with ALL 5 photography instructors, spending time picking their brains! In the afternoon you will all break off into 2-3 different mini-styled shoot locations with no more than 10 attendees per instructor. Each attendee will get to shoot at least 2 – if not all 3 models + locations and learn from 2-3 different instructors! Then dinner + drinks with everyone attending the workshop (planners, videographers, florists, calligraphers, cake artists…EVERYONE!) to meet those you haven’t met yet and to continue the conversation. NOTE: During this day, all the other attendees (florists, calligraphers, cake artists, videographers, and stylists and planners have been preparing and creating the styled shoot for day two!)
- DAY TWO: Morning classes start with an instructor of your choosing to tackle the business side of things and real wedding experience conversation. In the afternoon your small group will be shooting one of our large styled wedding shoots! There, you will find 10 brides holding 10 different bouquets, wearing 10 different dresses etc. All so that your portfolio content is not exactly the same as everyone else’s once released in print and on social! (And so that there is ample material to be shooting at all times.) At your scheduled time, you will be shooting models with 1 instructor, while another group of ten will be shooting the wedding details; and then you switch! This will all be taking place inside and outside just like at a real wedding to learn lighting, timing, etc. Note: videographers will be learning to shoot around photographers and vice versa. Florists will be there installing their work, cakes will be delivered etc. all in real wedding fashion! Inspired by community-driven teaching, everyone is learning from each other while gaining real wedding day experience. After you shoot, your group will meet back to review, reflect and wrap up your class. Then it’s time again for dinner + drinks with everyone attending the workshop to meet those you haven’t met yet and to continue the conversation.
The Rest of the Week:
The DAYS before or after your chosen 2-day class are open to take BREAKOUT SESSIONS, to take another 2-day course or to meet with vendors who inspire you and/or to explore Central Oregon. To learn more about the entire week, breakout sessions and more, visit our Wedventure Workshop Week landing page.
REGISTRATION + PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Purchase the ticket below for the dates of your choosing and Check Out.
- If you prefer a payment plan, please email us right away to get that setup. Payment Plan Options: Pay in Full: $1250 / 2 Payments of $650 / 3 Payments of $450. Let us know which class you are wanting to attend, which plan you prefer and then watch for a return invoice from us, and pay your down payment.
- All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Accommodations are NOT included in the registration price for the workshop. These classes are intended for those who want to work or currently work in the wedding industry and will be heavily geared towards such. You must be 18 years of age or older to attend. More policies and rules can be found here.
Got your ticket?! We are so excited to have you! Grab an “I’m Attending” Banner to share on social media! Be sure to tag your instructors to let them know you’re going!