Visit one of the top Pacific Northwest Wedding Destinations in May 2019 by taking one of our two-day Wedding Planning and Styling Workshops! While here, you will be surrounded by and working with creatives from ALL genres in the wedding industry who will help inspire you creatively and help take your business to the next level. Our hope is that everyone walks away from the week with new information, new connections + friends and fresh inspiration to kick off the 2019 wedding season!
3 DIFFERENT WORKSHOPS OFFERED:
- Monday – Tuesday: Adventurous Elopement Styled Wedding Shoot: May 6-7, 2019 with Erika of the Greatest Adventure Weddings and Elopements: Pricing & Packages + Building an Elopement Timeline + Location Scouting + Design & Day-of Logistics + LNT/Wilderness Safety + Weather and Plan B (flexible) + What to Add to Your Bridal Emergency Kit + Staying True to You and Your Brand + SEO Tips + Design, Plan AND Style a Full Elopement
- Tuesday – Wednesday: Indoor and Outdoor Styled Wedding Shoot: May 7-8, 2019 with Abby of ae creative: Styling and Design Basics + Creating the Design Concept + Mood Boards + Where to Find Inspiration + Knowing your Brand and Your Bride + Checklists + Pricing & Packages + Communicating your Vision + Timelines + Vendor Trust + Managing a Real Wedding + Guest Gifts + Keeping it Local + Green Wedding-ing + Design, Plan AND Style a Full Wedding
- Wednesday – Thursday: Indoor and Outdoor Styled Wedding Shoot: May 8-9, 2019 with Amber of Rock and Stone Weddings: Creating the Design Concept + Design Briefs + Mood Boards (and how they are not Pinterest Boards!) + Where to Find Inspiration + Knowing your Audience + Staying True to You and Your Brand + Pricing & Packages + Styling 101 + Communicating your Vision + Timelines + Hiring Other Vendors + Managing a Successful Styled Shoot + Managing a Successful Real Wedding + How to Make Life Easier for Your Vendors + How to Submit for Feature + Design, Plan AND Style a Full Wedding
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Instructors: Learn real wedding designing and planning experience from one of our area’s top wedding planners
- Hands-On Experience: You will learn through doing and creating! Design, Plan AND Style a Full Wedding with your instructor!
- Topics Covered: Creating the Design Concept, Design Briefs, Mood Boards (and how they are not Pinterest Boards!), Where to Find Inspiration, Knowing your Audience, Staying True to You and Your Brand, Pricing & Packages, Styling 101, Communicating your Vision, Timelines!, Hiring Other Vendors, Managing a Successful Styled Shoot, Managing a Successful Real Wedding, How to Make Life Easier for Your Vendors AND Your Brides, How to Submit for Feature + More
- Portfolio Building: A full styled wedding shoot created by you and your class to be shot byup to 50 different photographers and 10 videographers! 10 model brides at the shoot to create unique portfolios for each attendee (all so that your portfolio content is not exactly the same as everyone else’s once released on social!)
- Real Wedding Experience: You will learn real wedding situation experience from ALL vendors involved + planning and styling-specific teachings listed above from your instructor
- Dinner Every Night: Experience community camaraderie with ALL workshop instructors and attending vendors (approximately 100 each night!) to continue the conversation and meet new instructors/vendors you didn’t take a class with
- Featured in Print: We will be featuring the entire week in one dedicated issue of Wedventure Magazine (+ our social channels + blog) Note: Every attendee has the same opportunity to be featured.
- Coffee + Bites provided by local vendors each morning
- Swag Bag full of amazingness from local vendors + sponsors
- Discounted Room Rates: Find our room blocks and fave accommodations here.
The Rest of the Week:
The DAYS before or after your chosen 2-day class are open to take BREAKOUT SESSIONS, to take another 2-day course or to meet with vendors who inspire you and/or to explore Central Oregon. To learn more about the entire week, breakout sessions and more, visit our Wedventure Workshop Week landing page.
REGISTRATION + PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Purchase the ticket below for the dates of your choosing and Check Out.
- If you prefer a payment plan, please email us right away to get that setup. Payment Plan Options: Pay in Full: $1250 / 2 Payments of $675 / 3 Payments of $475 / 4 Payments of $375. Let us know which class you are wanting to attend, which plan you prefer and then watch for a return invoice from us, and pay your down payment.
- Note: We will only hold your seat for 24 hours! If we do not receive your payment within 24 hours, we will give your seat to the next person waiting to take this course.
A few things before you sign up: All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Accommodations are NOT included in the registration price for the workshop. These classes are intended for those who want to work or currently work in the wedding industry and will be heavily geared towards such. You must be 18 years of age or older to attend. More policies and rules can be found here.